Most recent ads
Bill & Rosa’s Book Room is a USED BOOK SHOP of 4000+ books and a LENDING LIBRARY of 500 volumes at Porte de Saint Cloud […]
Private or group lessons in English conversation momentarily online via Skype or Whatsapp, all levels accepted, experienced teacher, Cambridge University education, Reasonable rates. 20E/h.
Fully furnished 110 M2 architect designed loft in quiet courtyard. Suitable for professional activity/house sharing. Utilities included. Short term possible.
LINGUA INSTITUT is recruiting qualified native English teachers for its business clients. Full time or part time jobs. Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org www.lingua-institut.com
Read our articles about Life in France
- Over the years FUSAC has been mentioned in numerous guide books and magazines, two novels and seen in one film and one exhibition. Cinema The film was Love Actually a 2003 romantic comedy written and directed by Richard Curtis. Mostly filmed on location in London, the screenplay follows different aspects of love as shown through ten […]Read More - Lire la suite
- Comme Bill & Rosa’s English Book Room est en France nous mettons en avance parfois des livres qui nous plaisent en français. Et quand il s’agit des livres sur l’art, la musique et les mots nous en sommes particulièrement ravis. Voici une belle brochette. UNE HISTOIRE DU VELVET UNDERGROUND En 1964, rien ne laisse présager […]Read More - Lire la suite
- From the Traveling Note-book of GEOFFREY CRAYON, GENT. My French Neighbor, The Crayon Papers by Washington Irving, 1825 My French Neighbor I often amuse myself by watching from my window (which, by the bye, is tolerably elevated) the movements of the teeming little world below me; and as I am on sociable terms with the […]Read More - Lire la suite
- The connection between Cergy-Pontoise and La Défense Sometimes getting out of town means just going to the suburbs. Here’s two daytrips Cergy-Pontoise and La Défense, both just outside Paris to the west that are linked by monumental art, villes nouvelles construction and that you can see one from the other. L’Axe majeur at Cergy-Pontoise In […]Read More - Lire la suite
- Each week in the Book Room online, we recommend newly published English books that we love. Here’s Bill & Rosa’s selection of books to present some of the best of life in Paris. FRENCH PASTRY MADE SIMPLE Unleash your inner pastry chef with Molly Wilkinson’s approachable recipes for all of your French favorites. Trained at […]Read More - Lire la suite
- Whether you walk across Paris or look at the metro or street map, you often see places named after a Saint. Such familiar names as St Genevieve, St Denis, St Vincent de Paul etc… Have you ever wondered who were these saints on the map of Paris and what their history was? We did! Here […]Read More - Lire la suite