Starting in Fall 2021 we will organize a couple events each month.
- October 2 Textile Repair Workshops: The Book Room is hosting a bilingual sweater repair workshop on October 2nd at 5pm, with Kristina Hakala, former journalist turned entrepreneur in circular design! Just bring a sweater or any piece of clothing that is damaged and that you wish to repair, we’ll supply the necessary materials for the repair. The workshop is free but please register in advance at email@example.com or call 01.46.09.99.92, as we have a limited number of places. We’re looking forward to seeing you there! Event is full, but the waiting list is open.
- October 16 – 16h Featuring the author of children’s book “La Veste aux Réponses”, Milli Golivet. The first part of the event, starting at 4pm is focused on children, with a reading and storytime for kids and the second part, starting at 4:30pm is the launch party of the book. As we have a limited number of places available, please sign up in advance by e-mail
- October 30 Halloween! COSTUME CONTEST
1. Visit the Book Room in your Halloween costume on 30 October 13-18h to collect your Trick or Treat goodies.
2. Email a photo of you in your costume in front of the Book Room to BRbookroom@gmail.com
3. We will post all the photos on our Instagram @bookroomparis. Be sure to like your photo on Instagram and follow our account because the photo with the most likes will win! Winners get their choice of book from the Halloween book box.
- November 6 The creators of Kylie the Crocodile, the hugely successful children’s book are coming to the Book Room for a reading of their new book, Roger the Liger in Paris! Please register in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01.46.09.99.92.
- November 25 – 13-18h Thanksgiving. Watch «A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving» and have a homemade pecan pie treat.
Upcoming Book Room events:
Old book craft workshops
Children’s story time
Keep your eye on this space for dates and details.
Read more about the Book Room https://www.fusac.fr/bill-rosas-book-room/