Détails de l'annonce
The BSP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children.
All members of staff are trained in child protection. We ensure successful candidates are police checked on appointment and that all staff will report concerns through our child protection policy.
Headmaster: Mr Nicholas Hammond is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to start in March 2023.
Permanent and full time post. Working hours 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The British School of Paris is a non-selective co-educational school which provides British education of a high quality to an international student clientele.
We are seeking an Accounts’ Assistant who would mainly be responsible for manning customers’ billing and client reminders.
All applicants should be or demonstrate:
- Accounting and Finance study Diploma or equivalent experience
- SAGE 100 experience desirable
- Fluent spoken and written French and English, with clear diction in both languages
- Confident reception skills and excellent telephone manner (ability to deal efficiently, cheerfully and sympathetically with parents, clients and service providers, in both languages)
- Excellent mastery of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook…) and confident use of databases
- Discretion, good team spirit with a helpful and positive attitude
- Efficient, dynamic, well-organised, ability to prioritise and attention to details
All applicants must hold a valid EU passport or have already obtained a full French work
Please consult full details for this post and our application procedure on our website. To
apply please send us your completed Application Form, updated CV and covering letter by e-
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 2nd February 2023 at noon
Interviews will be held shortly after.