You will drive the progress of our customers’ projects throughout the organisation from initiation through delivery.
Once the brief received from the customer, you’ll manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to coordinating resources, schedules and project deliverables all while ensuring the cross-functional team is “on the bus”.
The role is primarily hands-on and involves working as part of a team.
If you have awesome organisational, structure and communication skills, this job may be for you !
• Design and implement global marketing plans and campaigns
• Present + Execute marketing and communications actions
• Manage virtual and physical events
• Execute project monitoring
• Maintain an excellent relationship with our clients and your accounts
• Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and decision-making skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage budgets
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• project management experience
• problem-solving skills and diplomacy
• a flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
• administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• self-motivation and enthusiasm.
• Knowledge in IT sector is a plus.
Bilingual Native English is a must + French speaker – with excellent command of both languages written and verbal.