Living School is recruiting an English teacher starting now, November 2021!
We are looking for an English teacher for our primary school classes (full time CDI position; 29 hours / week).
This position is for you if:
– You have a native English speaking level and teaching is a vocation that gives you authentic joy;
– You are aware of the importance of your quality of being in teaching;
– You are ready to commit to questioning yourself and evolving positively;
– You are open to exploring innovative pedagogical approaches as part of a team;
– You would like, in your unique way, to contribute to a better world.
CDI 29 hours / week
1800 € à 2000 € bruts according to experience.
Kindly answer the following questions (rather than sending a CV & cover letter) and send them in an email to: email@example.com
Even better, film yourself answering the questions in a short video (no longer than 5 minutes, please)!
1) What are your deep motivations for teaching children?
2) Tell us about a special moment you shared with one or more children.
3) What part of the Living School pedagogical project most appeals to you?
4) Have you already taught, and if so, what levels and for how long?
5) Tell us about a project you lead and organized with your students.
6) What types of projects would you like to lead with Living School students?
7) What personal qualities and talents can you contribute to Living School?
8) What is your current situation in France or abroad (working/student visa)?
We look forward to receiving your application!