We are seeking a Head of school for our international school located in Bougival which consists of a primary school and a middle school.
Your mission, as Head of school, is to ensure the smooth running of the school and its development. You will be responsible for the safety of the children, their wellbeing as well as their skills and knowledge acquisition. On a daily basis, you will support the teaching teams and ensure the implementation of EIB’s strategy.
Your responsibilities will include the following elements:
– Management of all employees: administrative staff, teachers, education staff
– Student recruitment (Nursery petite section to middle school) and daily interaction with families
– Staff recruitment and assessment
– Occasional replacement of teachers
– Educational follow-up of students
– Day-to-day running of the school (welcoming children, class preparation, school outings/trips, lunch, extra-curricular activities)
– Exchange with external partners
– Development and implementation of EIB’s strategy
– Follow-up and management of the school’s budget
The success and well-being of the students is your priority.
– Fluency in French and English
– Communication, organisational skills, rigour and confidentiality
– International openness
– Comprehensive knowledge regarding how to run a middle or high school
– A four-year experience in an English-speaking country for a French candidate or in France for an English-native speaker is required.
A teaching experience within the French educational system would be highly appreciated, combined with good knowledge of an international curriculum (IB, British curriculum).
This is a full-time permanent position (CDI)
Starting date: To be specified