CERAN has been a European market leader in residential and non-residential training since 1975.
Training courses, face to face or distance are organised on sites in Liège, Anvers, Spa, Brussels and Paris.
We are looking for highly professional freelance English language trainers to join our team to teach adult professionals in all sectors.
We will provide initial training, on-going support and a certainty of hours.
• To teach the target language in the context a pedagogical concept that focuses on oral communication.
• Conducting oral and written expression and comprehension lessons as well as workshops and individual lessons according to the CERAN method.
• Assessing the level of trainees at the beginning and end of the training and completing a pedagogical report.
• Participating in training and educational meetings.
• You have a perfect command of the English language.
• You have a university degree (minimum 3 years of higher education).
• Experience in the professional world is an asset.
• You are dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated and motivating, and you listen to learners.
• You can adapt to a method based on oral communication.
• Positions are open for certified freelance trainers.
• We offer an initial training of 5 x 2 hours, which is compulsory prior to starting assignments, as well as ongoing training provided by the CERAN Pedagogical Team.