At La Preschool des Batignolles, we are dedicated to creating a nurturing, stimulating and welcoming environment for all children. Our unique programs incorporate a variety of educational theories, while always keeping the child’s best interest in mind and allowing for hands-on, experiential learning. Our school places children and their parents at the heart of its purpose. Our mission is to offer students exceptional conditions to guarantee successful first learning, all within a bilingual learning axis.
Our teaching model is based on the following 4 fundamental pillars:
• A pioneer in individual education in a collective setting, La Preschool des Batignolles provides personalised learning for each student in academic subjects (reading, writing and mathematics).
• Three hours per day of outdoor class to meet the natural need for movement in young children.
• Students are offered bilingual French and English instruction on a weekly basis and are encouraged to communicate in these two languages through a mixed program provided by bilingual teachers.
• Finally, students follow the French National Education program, supplemented by its British equivalent the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) to benefit from the best of each.
We are currently hiring an English-speaking preschool teacher.
• Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
• Work alongside the team to ensure the curriculum and pedagogical project is being met.
• Create a detailed individual work plan for each child to ensure they reach their maximum potential and objectives.
• Communicate daily with parents and hold parent teacher meetings, be able to update parents on their child’s progress in a professional and effective manner.
• Contribute to building a strong and positive relationship with students, families and other members of the teaching team and the school.
• You have a great love and patience for children and have experience in a preschool setting with knowledge of the British EYFS curriculum.
• You have the ability to engage children and earn their trust and attention.
• You have a love of the outdoors and can teach in multiple settings indoor and out.
• You enjoy singing and dancing and are not afraid to act silly in front of the children and the team.
• You are open minded and have a passion for teaching and discovering new methods.
• You have a good knowledge of child development.
About the Role:
• You will teach in a multi-level class with children aged 2 to 4 years old alongside a French-speaking teacher.
• Half of class time will be spent outdoors in our local park.
• Competitive compensation, according to profile.
• Start date: January 3rd, training to take place in December.
• Full Time CDI contract.
• School situated in Paris 17.
To apply for the position please send a CV and cover letter to the direction at email@example.com.