Détails de l'annonce
Ecole M (www.ecolem.fr) is a network of bilingual pre-schools (children aged 2 to 5 years) based in Paris. Our schools are located in Paris 19th, Paris 15th and Clichy.
The after school program is an important part of the école M’s pedagogy. The program takes place on week days from 4pm to 6pm and on Wednesdays from 8:30am to 6pm.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person to work in our After School Club at école M.
The position of After School Club Instructor (animateur périscolaire) will be to ensure all children are safe and feel secure.
Your main responsibilities will include :
– planning and implementing daily activities within a stimulating play environment;
– building trusting relationships with children from the ages of 3-6 years old;
– providing daily feedback to parents;
– maintaining high standards of care;
– following policies and procedures in relations to safeguarding.
– CAP Petite Enfance or BAFA
– Similar experience in after-school care is desired
– Mastery of animation techniques
– Knowledge of child development
– Knowledge of health and safety rules
In terms of skills/personality, you:
– Enjoy working with children and know how to manage group dynamics.
– Have natural authority and practice positive discipline.
– Are committed to providing high quality care in a safe environment.
– Are patient, cheerful and enthusiastic.
– Are self-motivated and able to use their own initiative.
– Are able to administer first aid and meet the medical needs of the children.
In this position, you will have:
– The opportunity to work with fantastic children in a non-academic context.
– The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families.
– A strong, friendly school team, who will support you and learn from your ideas.
– A supportive local community who are fully committed to the school.
– Part-time contract: 22 hours per week (Monday-Friday: 3.45pm – 6.15pm / Wednesday: 8.30am – 6.15pm) + preparation + school holidays.
– Competitive compensation package.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://smrtr.io/5vjd2